got sacked at newcastle in november 3rd season

got sacked after being 17th after 12 games with only two wins i started the season poor on paper i had built a team that should be challaging top 4, we had just got taken over by a local guy after 2 games under him i got sacked we lost 4 games in a row.

Its a shame as i support them we went a run of like 10 games last season without a win then won 2 then lost 4 in a row but in my last two season i finshed 8th and 7th.

seems this seasons bad start cost me now i need to think where to go next

I just took over aklfrenton in ther confrence a big step down, but a great challage other prem teams and nots forrest in league 1 laughed me off when i applied for there jobs, i did the trick of adding manager then retiring none wanted me so now i'm at alfrenton.

1 question, why are you suprised you got sacked toon army ? really bad start to the season so not suprised you got sacked. And this was after finishing 7th and 8th ? they probably expected you to chanllenge for a top 4 spot and knew this wasn't going to happen

1 question, why are you suprised you got sacked toon army ? really bad start to the season so not suprised you got sacked. And this was after finishing 7th and 8th ? they probably expected you to chanllenge for a top 4 spot and knew this wasn't going to happen

i'm not i was sure it was coming they wanted a top half finish still.

Archived