Real Madrid Castilla registration help.

Need some help with this.

I'm kind of confused, in FM2011, I am the one in-charge of registering the players for Castilla.

But here, I find myself not being able to register them. I put some of my players into Castilla before the registration period, but when it comes, they just don't register, and I'm forced to use FMRTE to register them, and sometimes accidentally have a peak at my players CA/PA, which ruins the entire player.

Also another question regarding U19 squad players: If a player is in the U19 squad, is it a MUST for them to use youth training schedules? Because in FM2011, as long as they are not youth contract they can train using a normal schedule.

You do not have any control over player registration for B teams in Spain, IMHO there are numerous problems with the Spanish leagues in FM & most of them relate to B teams.

You do not have any control over player registration for B teams in Spain, IMHO there are numerous problems with the Spanish leagues in FM & most of them relate to B teams.

Yes, I realize this too. In FM2011, I had absolutely no problems registering my players in Castilla. But FM12 gives me no option to register them at all and it's causing a lot of frustration.

Also, I cannot place my under 19 players, who are not under a youth contract in a proper training schedule. As long as they are in the U19 squad, they are always under youth training. I can't get the best out of my U19 players. I'm being forced to put them in my first team squad and place them as available for reserve.

you can't register players with Castilla, when the date for registration arrives the players for Castilla are already selected and you can do nothing about it to change them

I see now that Castilla is treated as a different club (even the board of directors are different, although they Have Florentino Perez)

but there is something I noticed before the registration closes, I put in Castilla some players, if the manager thinks the players are good he keeps them in castilla, if not he moves them to Real Madrid C, and I've seen players moving from Castilla to Real Madrid C often

but this is a serious issue and I think it should be repaired

Archived