a possible suggestion for FM13

ok im playing a game where everyone is on a free, and im building myself (at the beginning of a game) a team that fits the way i want to play, what I'd like to see is.... when im searching for players and filtering the attributes, an option to highlight which attributes each position needs, so i can look for ball playing defenders, anchor men, poachers etc etc

any ideas? is this something you would like to see implemented in the game?

ok im playing a game where everyone is on a free, and im building myself (at the beginning of a game) a team that fits the way i want to play, what I'd like to see is.... when im searching for players and filtering the attributes, an option to highlight which attributes each position needs, so i can look for ball playing defenders, anchor men, poachers etc etc

any ideas? is this something you would like to see implemented in the game?

Do it yourself! A search facility for each and every position and role. Will take you no more than an hour.

Do it yourself! A search facility for each and every position and role. Will take you no more than an hour.

lol it took my bout half an hour :D although im going to have to do it again as ive just realised that i didnt save each filter after approaching the players!! damm i need to stop smoking!

Archived