Something ive noticed about this part of the forums

Help is rare. Anyone asking for help must plead for it. It's unreal. I found that when i had Championship Manager 2006 for the PSP and accesed their forums and asked for help with a few problems, the response and help was great.

When i ask for help with something here, it's rarely that i receive helpful advice. Also, i feel as if im disregarded when asking for help. There arent enough staff here either. Marc is the only one who ive seen give help/advice. And even when he does members must beg in 4 different posts. All in all, the FMH part of the forums are crap. No help, no discussions no nothing.

It sucks, these are meaant to be official forums...

Help is rare. Anyone asking for help must plead for it. It's unreal. I found that when i had Championship Manager 2006 for the PSP and accesed their forums and asked for help with a few problems, the response and help was great.

When i ask for help with something here, it's rarely that i receive helpful advice. Also, i feel as if im disregarded when asking for help. There arent enough staff here either. Marc is the only one who ive seen give help/advice. And even when he does members must beg in 4 different posts. All in all, the FMH part of the forums are crap. No help, no discussions no nothing.

It sucks, these are meaant to be official forums...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thfc53:

All in all, the FMH part of the forums are crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and if so, you should stay in the forums sounds like you've got something in common

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thfc53:

Marc is the only one who ive seen give help/advice. And even when he does members must beg in 4 different posts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Generally if someone posts requesting help then I try and respond promptly - most people realise however that at the moment its xmas and I've a young family which keeps me offline a fair percentage of the time over this period.

The entire PSP development team is only 3 people so obviously we're always going to be somewhat reliant on help from friendly users (which imho is very forthcoming generally).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All in all, the FMH part of the forums are crap. No help, no discussions no nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personally am quite pleased with how the forums here are developing - there are quite a few threads with people posting help, there are some great add-on graphics being created and the editing appears to be something which is popular and is well supported by the community in advance of the editor arriving.

Fair enough Marc mate, i was out of order a bit with some of my comments, sorry.

I was ****ed off with a few ponces in a few threads and overreacted.

Dont hate me, i was just being a bit of a twat. There are always gonna be a few n00bs on forums and one or two really got on my tit, which is why i created this thread... In hindsight i realise i was a bit strong

Archived