FM almost made me cry last night.

So playing FM 10 as Coventry, in season 2021-2022. Finished second in the legue 3 points behind Arsenal but could still finish the season on a high with the FA cup final and Champions legue final. Both against Chelsea.

So first up the FA cup final, took the lead early in first half and had 1-0 untill 82 minutes when Chelsea get a goal on their first real chance. We hit the post in extra time but the game goes to penalty's. Tied untill the very last penalty where my CB:s shot is saved and they score. Devastated to say the least but still had the CL final to look forward to.

So against Chelsea again and went 1-0 up in the first half. Looked pretty good during the whole game, 5 minutes of extra time and we keep a clean sheet until a long ball is played and my keeper decides to come out, my CB is marking their striker but somehow the Striker gets some part of his body to connect with the ball and the equalizer is in, total fluke. The clock stands on 94:47. So close to European Glory.

Extra time: Leo Messi hits a stunning free kick straight in the top corner we are 2-1 down, minute 110. We are sinking fast. But then in the 118 minute we get a goal, I can not belive it. I feel that this is our game. There is NO way we are going to loose on penalty's again!

Bu we did, we missed two, Chelsea only one. I almost cried.

Football Manager is a fantastic game and revenge next season vill be sweet and it WILL BE MINE!!

My last night experience look like this and this is 12 and I'm not laughing :( 2 Games to go in the league, (playing with RKC in Jupiler league at the moment) we are sitting at the top of the table 1 point ahead of Volendam, who we are to play away in the last match of the season. But before that we got mid table side FC Emmen also away. In the tenth minute one of their players take a dive and the referee throws up the red card and send my DMC straight back to the locker room. A couple of tactical changes later we are still dominating the game and manage to get two goals before half time. Second half starts and players are getting tired from being one man down and Emmen manage two quick goals in the beginning of the second half and for a long time it seems like the game is gonna end 2-2 but in the 89th minute Emmen manages to score to win the game. They deserved it though my players were too tired and got pushed around like I've never seen before.

Next game agaisnt Volendam ends 1-1 and with that they manage to win the league 2 points ahead and get the promotion. There are days when you feel the game is doing everything in its powers to **** you off and make you lose out. I just wish there would be an option for me to really slam the ref for not losing me the game but for losing me the title and the promotion.

So playing FM 10 as Coventry, in season 2021-2022. Finished second in the legue 3 points behind Arsenal but could still finish the season on a high with the FA cup final and Champions legue final. Both against Chelsea.

So first up the FA cup final, took the lead early in first half and had 1-0 untill 82 minutes when Chelsea get a goal on their first real chance. We hit the post in extra time but the game goes to penalty's. Tied untill the very last penalty where my CB:s shot is saved and they score. Devastated to say the least but still had the CL final to look forward to.

So against Chelsea again and went 1-0 up in the first half. Looked pretty good during the whole game, 5 minutes of extra time and we keep a clean sheet until a long ball is played and my keeper decides to come out, my CB is marking their striker but somehow the Striker gets some part of his body to connect with the ball and the equalizer is in, total fluke. The clock stands on 94:47. So close to European Glory.

Extra time: Leo Messi hits a stunning free kick straight in the top corner we are 2-1 down, minute 110. We are sinking fast. But then in the 118 minute we get a goal, I can not belive it. I feel that this is our game. There is NO way we are going to loose on penalty's again!

Bu we did, we missed two, Chelsea only one. I almost cried.

Football Manager is a fantastic game and revenge next season vill be sweet and it WILL BE MINE!!

I had similar heartbreak on FM10 too...

Managing Oxford in the 2019/20 season i reached the finals of the Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League......and LOST all three!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/221232-My-crazy-season

My last night experience look like this and this is 12 and I'm not laughing :( 2 Games to go in the league, (playing with RKC in Jupiler league at the moment) we are sitting at the top of the table 1 point ahead of Volendam, who we are to play away in the last match of the season. But before that we got mid table side FC Emmen also away. In the tenth minute one of their players take a dive and the referee throws up the red card and send my DMC straight back to the locker room. A couple of tactical changes later we are still dominating the game and manage to get two goals before half time. Second half starts and players are getting tired from being one man down and Emmen manage two quick goals in the beginning of the second half and for a long time it seems like the game is gonna end 2-2 but in the 89th minute Emmen manages to score to win the game. They deserved it though my players were too tired and got pushed around like I've never seen before.

Next game agaisnt Volendam ends 1-1 and with that they manage to win the league 2 points ahead and get the promotion. There are days when you feel the game is doing everything in its powers to **** you off and make you lose out. I just wish there would be an option for me to really slam the ref for not losing me the game but for losing me the title and the promotion.

I bet you were in first place in the league for most of the season.

I just lost the league by one point.

Started the day two points behind Arsenal who were playing fourth place Ipswich. I'm Colchester and miles ahead on goal difference. So I need to win and hope they don't.

Half time sees both games finish nil nil. I just need a goal. Minutes after kick-off my centre back scythes down a villa player and gets a red. I go to three at the back then latter push the wide men forward so I'm playing 3-2-4. I dominated possession and created tones of chances while hanging on by the skin of my teeth at the back against the counter. I just couldn't score and neither could Arsenal who lost one nil.

I bet you were in first place in the league for most of the season.

Was a tight run all the way jumping around the top three positions but had managed top form as it was needed the most. Team had performed really well the past few games up untill that red card and I was starting to feel confident that we could grab that first spot as it was in our own hands. And as it usually goes one loss is all that is needed for the team to tumble into utter darkness so play offs didn't really go as well as they should had. Well there is always the new season to get things done, got a couple of new players that I can be excited about.

Archived