Concerned players not taking injuries into account.

I've a young right winger who came to me earlier in the season wanting more first team football. I told him I'd give him a few games, and did.

Three matches in, he got injured and was out for four weeks. He's on his way back now, still not fit and only 65% fitness, and he's come to me again demanding a transfer because I won't play him!

The joys of a deeply flawed player interaction module. I currently have a slightly different issue where I took over a team bottom of the league, got them up to 8th and within 5 points of a straight promotion slot in only 9 games. But it's midseason break now and there have been no games for a month and a half. Now I have players coming to me 'concerned that the team is underachieving'. They don't realise that we have no games so we can't improve straight away. And I have to transfer list them all since not one of them will back down no matter what I say to them.

I had a young player who signed mid season on free transfer. I would have played him straight away but he then spent the next 4 weeks away on international duty, where he was injured. He recovered in time to spend another month on international duty before saying he was unhappy with not being first choice, despite not once being available for matches. I should have been the one whinging to him!

To add to my previous post. The game's media engine's, the board's and the fans' total lack of ability to see things in any kind of perspective is also frustrating as hell. After every game now I get something like this:

bS8Tj.jpg

What the hell do you want from me! We've taken 26 points out of 30 since I took the job and we're only 3 points below the playoff spot. We've just handed the 2nd place team their arses on a plate. There's almost half a season to go. Yet I'm getting pressure from every angle for apparently underachieving! Can't the game at least have a very basic recognition of what's actually going on? Apparently not.

To add to my previous post. The game's media engine's' date=' the board's and the fans' total lack of ability to see things in any kind of perspective is also frustrating as hell. After every game now I get something like this:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/bS8Tj.jpg[/img]

What the hell do you want from me! We've taken 26 points out of 30 since I took the job and we're only 3 points below the playoff spot. We've just handed the 2nd place team their arses on a plate. There's almost half a season to go. Yet I'm getting pressure from every angle for apparently underachieving! Can't the game at least have a very basic recognition of what's actually going on? Apparently not.

This has always been a big issue with FM, and it's still not fixed.

It's really frustrating especially during long-term career games.

Archived