Lack of bids?

I'm managing River Plate in Argentina and just finished my 3rd season. My team is full of young players (16-20) and many are really really good talents, some I suspect will become capped for Argentina eventually.. the problem is that no foreign clubs seem to have any interest in them. This one guy, Humberto (yes that is his name).. he is now 16, played 12 U20 matches for Argentina and is probably my best player attribute-wise. IRL I would be fighting off 10's or 100's of clubs to keep him, yet there seems to be no interest. The same story could be said about 10-15 other players.. there simply is NO interest.

In 3 years I've had 2 bids in total for players.. Both very good bids (3-ish times the value of the players), but that is FAR FAR FAR to low for the talented squad I have :( - When I play in europe I tend to get far far more bids on players and interest in general..

No bids for the players you put on offer! It's an 'old chestnut' complaint in this game. Argentina has no monopoly of this problem, it's endemic (I believe it's a bug!) in all the countries throughout the game.

Archived