watching games on FULL 3D

The match is calculated before you actually start viewing it. Then it's recalculated each time you make a change. It's not showing you 'live' action so watching it in any mode is kind of like watching a replay. It doesn't matter how you view it at all. You can always save a match and then load it and watch it in whichever mode afterwards, it'll be exactly the same.

are u guys sure? so if i reload the same game with same players and morale, the scoreline will be the same too???? i think the game has a random X factor therefore games will never be the same

If you reload/replay the same match the scoreline won't always be the same due to the numbers of variables in calculating a match but the ME is therefore as others have said the way you watch it makes no difference to the final result.

are u guys sure? so if i reload the same game with same players and morale, the scoreline will be the same too???? i think the game has a random X factor therefore games will never be the same

I've never said it would be the same. The match is calculated at the point when you click 'play'. It will take your players and tactics, the opposition players and tactics, conditions, the random factor etc into account and simulate the match. Then the match will be played back to you in whichever mode you choose to view it. The random factor will make the match different every time yet you're still always watching a 'replay'.

I see... then the only advantage of watching games on FULL 3D would be the chance to spot threats early on and do some tactical changes before opponent scores.

not the "only" advantage, but yes it gives a good overview.. but some would argue that 2D gives even better overview (myself included), but I still prefer 3D :p

Archived