Game results Pre-Calculated?

Done, and got a win first go, screen and details in a second, once I've uploaded them.

Hilariously lucky as it happens, Shakhter had a goal disallowed after 22 minutes, and them hitting the post was an absolute howler, guy blasted from 8 yards out and it boomed off the near post, but hey, a wins a win, right?

minskwin1stgo.png

minskwin1stgodetails1.png

WHAT I DID.

Almost nothing, as I didn't want to spend the time getting into your team.

1) Opened the reserve squad, and moved everyone with yellow stars under current ability into the main squad, I don't even know if any of them were used in the match or not.

2) Held a (slightly) sucessful team meeting halfway through the week.

3) Made the coach with the highest judging player ability choose the team, and left everything else untouched.

4) Changed match prep to High workload + attacking movement the day before the match.

Les'ko played in goal as Skinderis got a lower back stress fracture during the week.

It does feel like this sometimes. I've messed about with playing games more than once to see what happened, and one a month or so ago, I played the same game five times, changing slightly. In all five I conceded a goal in the first five minutes and in four of them I had someone sent off.

The post-match team talk is the first team talk of the next match. Could be the reason you're struggling.

Also, the assistant is clueless in regards to team talks. Being the favourite in an away match with a weak team is never easy. I haven't loaded the save so I don't know if this is the case here, though.

I actually played a game yesterday against a side in the Npower League One. Luckily I saved before hand. I tried the next game and noticed I had some great level of misfortune, reloaded and it happened again. So I was experimenting and with me playing the match it seemed that I could only either lose or draw. I generally did reload about 8 times. I done everything to ensure victory. Changing tactics slightly to throw the opposition off, team talks even going to press about their players. In the end I holidayed and the assitstant manager maned to get a win the 2nd time.

There has to be something to say you should lose or atleast get a draw in this next game.

Anyone who gives it a go will do it, it's not that hard. There's no artificial barrier to stop one from winning any match. In OP's case he has stacked so many outside factors against his chances in that game that tactics alone are not enough to ensure him the win. Doesn't mean it can't be won, it just takes much more work to do it.

Was an easy game for me, they had a ton of shots, but in truth, only 1 or 2 threatened and we kept a clean sheet easily. Despite our short amount of chances, I scored twice, hit the crossbar and hit the post and squandered 2 easy chances, so it could have so easily been 6 - 0! This was also my first try :D As I said previously, I didn't need luck lol!

All I did was use my tactic, everything else was exactly the same as you'd left it! You can find my wonderfull tactic here... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/288240-FM12-Tactic-Masters-Gr8t-G0als

ShakhterSoligorskvMinskStats_MatchStats.png

Anyone who gives it a go will do it, it's not that hard. There's no artificial barrier to stop one from winning any match. In OP's case he has stacked so many outside factors against his chances in that game that tactics alone are not enough to ensure him the win. Doesn't mean it can't be won, it just takes much more work to do it.

Totally disagree, I left all his settings except the tactic, using my own tactic and won 2 - 0, which took no effort at all.

It just means you have a good and probably a bit exploitative tactic. These will always dominate. I also used my own tactic and won it, although it wasn't as convincingly. The point is that his own tactics had little effect in the game because many of the players he had were unhappy, there really weren't enough rotation players, the squad was ungelled, the assistant was doing match prep and team talks (and most likely not doing it well), his starting striker was about 17-18 and not really ready for a big role etc - all this is stacking the odds against him. Unless he has a really good tactic that somehow beats the match engine he's set himself up to struggle.

First Attempt 4-2 win.

VladMaslovNews_Inbox.png

I'll give it another bash as I didn't have time to look at your team, but I realise now they arn't good enough to play the high defensive line and offside trap I used - so will have another blast with a tactic adjusted accordingly.

It just means you have a good and probably a bit exploitative tactic. These will always dominate. I also used my own tactic and won it' date=' although it wasn't as convincingly. The point is that his own tactics had little effect in the game because many of the players he had were unhappy, there really weren't enough rotation players, the squad was ungelled, the assistant was doing match prep and team talks (and most likely not doing it well), his starting striker was about 17-18 and not really ready for a big role etc - all this is stacking the odds against him. Unless he has a really good tactic that somehow beats the match engine he's set himself up to struggle.[/quote']

Well I created the tactic myself and i'm new to creating tactics from scratch, so I would hardly says it's exploitative :p I think the simple answer would be, he thinks he's playing CM01 where things were simple, he can't handle things on FM12, so not very good at it.

First Attempt 4-2 win.

VladMaslovNews_Inbox.png

I'll give it another bash as I didn't have time to look at your team, but I realise now they arn't good enough to play the high defensive line and offside trap I used - so will have another blast with a tactic adjusted accordingly.

I find it very funny how everybody is managing to win the game first time, when he swore blind it was impossible :D

Was an easy game for me, they had a ton of shots, but in truth, only 1 or 2 threatened and we kept a clean sheet easily. Despite our short amount of chances, I scored twice, hit the crossbar and hit the post and squandered 2 easy chances, so it could have so easily been 6 - 0! This was also my first try :D As I said previously, I didn't need luck lol!

All I did was use my tactic, everything else was exactly the same as you'd left it! You can find my wonderfull tactic here... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/288240-FM12-Tactic-Masters-Gr8t-G0als

ShakhterSoligorskvMinskStats_MatchStats.png

You got the most CCC's, so a fair win I'd say. Let them have a hell of a lot of shots on target though.

Out of pure interest I used your tactic from the save, but did the match prep and teamtalks myself - had a man sent off in the first 10mins, but still drew 2-2.

So your tactic isn't bad at all, you just need to look after your team - I've never had so many players complaining!

.....before editing the other team with FRMTE :p hahahahaha joking!!

Harr, no it wasn't so complex as that!! Just thought I'd have a bit of fun. Some light relief from my Stockport BSP career.

Managed to unlock the "double hat-trick" acheivement too. Bonus...

Archived