early career end of player

Injury? Personal Issues? Health Related Issues?

Many Players retire earlier than normal due to the above reason such as Dean Richards (R.I.P) who retired at the age of 30 because of health issues, and Dean Ashton who retired due to injury problems.

I had Ashley cole retiring at the end of the first season as he wasnt picked by Cappelo for the euros. No serious injuries during the season, just usual knocks and a few weeks out with a muscle tear/strain. Played 30+ games with a decent average rating.

Ridiculous.

IMO it's a bug. Way too many players retires early without proper reason. And before someone comes and says that it's normal player's retiring especially when they're past 33 and blah blah, let me point out that it feels too automatic and frequent. I have played with AC Milan recently. They have old squad this season. In 3 season, 1 by 1 every each of them have retired even though most of them have still been my first choice for the team.

Maybe they have accumilated enough money and don't need/want to play anymore... I know that's what - would do at 32 if I was a top pro and had even slightly lost the hunger to play. Thinks all the many hours training needed and the stresses and think what you would do!

Either retire or go play nonleaguejus for fun and not the money

Archived