help needed

when i start the game the adverts come on as usual but when it gets to the game menu its just a blank white screen with (load last game) in small black txt, i tryed reinstalling it but same thing happens, dont know if it happened 2 anyone else but help would b greatly appriciated

when i start the game the adverts come on as usual but when it gets to the game menu its just a blank white screen with (load last game) in small black txt, i tryed reinstalling it but same thing happens, dont know if it happened 2 anyone else but help would b greatly appriciated

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nixon:

is this the PSP version. just wondered with you saying 'install' as you dont install this game unless your playing naughty copies </div></BLOCKQUOTE> no its pc version

wrong forum i know but its nice to help icon_smile.gif

i had this problem when trying to add some logos to the game basically i couldnt do much so i uninstalled the game deleted all sigame folders on my computer and in my program files then re-installed the game it worked fine icon_smile.gif

please post in the correct forum it saves space with pointless threads

cheers

Archived