Under 21s- Managment

I know because me and my mate did it on FM 07-

If you are an International manager, then you can pick yur under 21 and under 18 manager, because I did it with my friend

I think at the start of the game you should be aable to pick the under 21/ 18 teams to manage and work your way up that way- like Stuart Pearce.

I know because me and my mate did it on FM 07-

If you are an International manager, then you can pick yur under 21 and under 18 manager, because I did it with my friend

I think at the start of the game you should be aable to pick the under 21/ 18 teams to manage and work your way up that way- like Stuart Pearce.

There are also two ways to control the U21's and U19's when you have already started a game:

1.) Simply Apply for it if it's vacant, using the same way as above, go to the nation's under 21 team and click Apply for Job.

2.) If there's no vacancy, you can add a 'dummy' manager to that nation, fire the u21/u19 manager, then just appoint your own manager (and retire the dummy afterwards). The only con is that this isn't totally realistic and the nation will need to find a new senior manager.

However there is one fatal flaw in FM, I don't think U23 "Olympics" team has their own managers, whereas in real life most nations appoint an individual manager to take the Olympics team to glory rather than letting the senior manager take control like it is in FM. Also, every nation should have their own U23 squad even if it's empty most of the time, rather than having one created WHEN the Olympic games arrive. This is so that you can arrange friendlies for the U23 squad to test formations and prepare them for the Games. Hopefully in FM 2009 this is sorted out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2.) If there's no vacancy, you can add a 'dummy' manager to that nation, fire the u21/u19 manager, then just appoint your own manager (and retire the dummy afterwards). The only con is that this isn't totally realistic and the nation will need to find a new senior manager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know all these hints and tricks but i dont want to change the manager of the normal England team, so Ill do it the way 'canvey!!' said!

Archived