Players you've played against on FM

Just started a new game as Australia Under 20s and in selection for the world cup i noticed two players that i have played against at a youth level.

Alex Cerruto (CB) - AIS (Australian)

Lachlan Tibbles (GK) - Parramatta Eagles (Australian)

Also players that i currently play with

Alvin Ceccoli - Dandaloo (Australian)

Adam Casey - Dandaloo (Australian)

Noel Spencer - Dapto FC (Australian)

How about you guys? Is there anyone on FM who you've played against or played with? And when you start new games do you sign these players?

There's a CB who starts at Tottenham who I know, he usually gets released at the start of the second season but although he would be great to my team, I base all my signings on scout reports and recommendations, it's the way I play, I did sign him on one save though, he scored 5 minutes into his debut ^_^.

There are quite a few people in FM that I know and class as friends. I went to school with Neil Mellor, I know Kyle Walker as I used to watch him at youth level and got to know him. The same with Kyle Naughton. Nicky Weaver is also a close family friend. And Phil Jagielka, he used to live on the same road as me and we were quite close before he went to Everton.

There was a guy called Russell (something-or-other) who I used to play youth football with and he was signed by Arsenal (didn't play for them) then went to Cheltenam I think. He was in FM for a few years.

There was a guy called Russell (something-or-other) who I used to play youth football with and he was signed by Arsenal (didn't play for them) then went to Cheltenam I think. He was in FM for a few years.

Alex Russell?

Mike Cronshaw was a youth player for Wrexham and has played for Connah's Quay (our hometown), Buckley and Welshpool; we were in the same year in school and still play with each other from time to time when a bunch of us are all back home.

Jack Abraham plays for Airbus and was also in my year in school; he was in my tutor in fact.

Tom Dix was in the year below me and he was on pro terms with Shrewsbury Town as recent as last year, as far as I know.

I've never met him, but me and Owain fon Williams are step-2nd cousins, apparently.

Good thread, although I am only 18 you may not know a few as they are not yet playing first team every game. There is Raheem Sterling of Liverpool, Britt Assombalonga of Watford, Yado Mambo of Charlton and Rhys Murrell Williamson of Celtic. Doubt anyone know who these people are though.

Good thread, although I am only 18 you may not know a few as they are not yet playing first team every game. There is Raheem Sterling of Liverpool, Britt Assombalonga of Watford, Yado Mambo of Charlton and Rhys Murrell Williamson of Celtic. Doubt anyone know who these people are though.
I've heard of Raheem Sterling, supposed to be a great striker.

My first year science teacher was playing for dublin city at the time, remember talking to him about him scoring the promotion goal for me when i was managing shelbourne he got a good laugh out of that!

Raheem Sterling just moved to arsenal for 16m, on my game :)

Archived