Signed Sanogo - Unavailable to play

Hey, I started a save with Ipswich, first signing being Yaya Sanogo for £3M, played in some friendlies, but for some reason is unavailable for league and cup matches! He's registered (Although he doesn't need to be as he's under 21, but I've registered and un-registered to try and fix this problem), he's got a shirt number, there's nothing on his profile that would suggest why he's unavailable! I've signed other players in that transfer window who are available to play, but for some reason I can't play Sanogo and have to play the heap of dung that is Michael Chopra instead!

Any ideas?

LOL! Does anyone know what his injury is irl?

First result on Google:

Sanogo began the 2010–11 campaign playing with the club's reserve team in the fourth division. On 18 September 2010, while playing in a league match against Mulhouse, Sanogo suffered a fractured tibia in a 2–0 win.[13] Two days later, the injury was confirmed by the club and the player was slated to miss an estimated five months.[14] Sanogo, however, spent six months rehabilitating the injury and returned to competitive football in May 2011 appearing in matches with the club's reserve team.

Sanogo made his return to professional football at the start of the 2011–12 season making his first appearance of the campaign in a 2–1 win over Nancy in the Coupe de la Ligue.[15] On 21 September 2011, he made his first league appearance in over 17 months appearing as a substitute in a 1–1 draw with Lorient.[16] Four days later, Sanogo made his first professional start in a 2–1 win over Sochaux.[17] On 6 November, he scored his first professional goal netting the opener in a 2–0 win over Toulouse.[18]

• 4 weeks later...

I've got the same thing, it says "undisclosed injury" until mid-september but I can still play him in friendlies which doesn't make sense to me. And I am not sure if "undisclosed" means "undiagnosed" or that the selling club never told us at the transfer time, or perhaps something else?

Archived