ass man just won manager of year award !

I dislike it personally, it's one thing putting me off the game in truth, it makes me feel like I should manage the majority of games - but, that slows down the game so much, and saps the enjoyment out of it for me, because i dont really get anywhere fast. Sure, I can still win things, progress, just a season just takes longer out of my own time. It's sure realistic, doesnt mean I have to enjoy it :p. I'd not be as annoyed if there was some sort of "fast forward to x time" mode on games. See, if its an easy game, I'd want to get through it fast, if I could say click on 70 minutes, or 45 minutes and it go to that time in super-speed mode, barely giving me any information, so I could have a look at that time, do any subs I think I might need given the scoreline, it'd save me from having to put up the speed myself then get annoyed when I start an important game and it's still on the fastest settings on commentary only.

There should be a way to speed through matches while still "managing" them. Holiday was a way, now, sure it's still an option, and I know they're just awards, but I want them :p.

I really don't get why people holiday through games? Not having a dig at anyone, but what's the point of playing the game if you don't play the games?

Sometimes I like to take more of a director of football approach and sign the players and form the playing squad and youth setup, then let the ass man do all the match day exercises.

Happened to me as well. I never manage a game. Although, Ass Man stopped win the award even if I won most thing. HOLIDAY 4 LIFE.

I play FM for the regens, watching them develop and trying to get break scroring/avg rating/MOM/assists records. Don't care much for the tactics, that's why use others. And corner cheat FTW.

I used to do it when i was experimenting with low clubs trying to get em to the top flight, it gave me a window into getting interested in the game, could never do it now though, probly only right the ass man gets the glory but i can see the other side to it considering its just a game

Always wondered how people kept saying they were on about season 2089 while I was still finishing off season 1. Was beginning to think there were a bunch of loons out there locking themselves away for days on end with their laptops and a large supply of red bull.

For those that do use their ass man for matches, ever noticed whether the ass man's stats change??

I'm confused? It's actually very easy to storm through games (stick the speed up to fastest - and then drag it even further along (there's another speed nothc that's not visible for some reason), then turn replays and highlgihts off. IT absolutely storms through for me when i'm playing friendlies!

i'm confused? It's actually very easy to storm through games (stick the speed up to fastest - and then drag it even further along (there's another speed nothc that's not visible for some reason), then turn replays and highlgihts off. It absolutely storms through for me when i'm playing friendlies!

where is it?

I'm confused? It's actually very easy to storm through games (stick the speed up to fastest - and then drag it even further along (there's another speed nothc that's not visible for some reason), then turn replays and highlgihts off. IT absolutely storms through for me when i'm playing friendlies!

Even if that might be reasonably fast, the problem is - when I get to a game i actually want to manage I have the issue of likely having to start a game with it, and then turn down the settings I might miss a few minutes, and if not, well, it's a hassle anyway.

Archived