What laptop should I buy Budget around £400

Hi all, Im new to FM and Im looking to buy a new laptop capable of running FM12. Im on a tight budget of around £350 but a little more wouldnt break the bank to much.

I was looking at one with these specs for £350

Windows 7

Intel Core i3-370M 2.4GHz

4GB RAM

Intel GMA HD Graphics

Thank you in advance :)

3D should run well enough (just not on perfect detail, I have even decreased the details on my external graphics so that the temperatures come down). 8-10 leagues with High database will definitely be in the 2.5-3 stars performance range. On FM12 you can add leagues later in the game so you don't need to run so many leagues all the time :) Don't worry about FM12 performance, should be quite good for the price you pay.

I don't think I've ever seen an i3 processor with a separate graphics card. The i3 Processor I linked to in the Fujitsu model is 2nd generation Sandybridge - so the graphics are handled withing the processor.

It's pretty good model. But for an extra 100 - 150 you could get an i5 processor with a decent graphics card.

I don't think I've ever seen an i3 processor with a separate graphics card. The i3 Processor I linked to in the Fujitsu model is 2nd generation Sandybridge - so the graphics are handled withing the processor.

It's pretty good model. But for an extra 100 - 150 you could get an i5 processor with a decent graphics card.

It is tempting to go for the next spec up just to make sure there any no speed issues. Might have to take the wife to task for a few extre pennies.

Archived