Affiliated clubs

Usually, when I choose between affiliated clubs, I check mainly the reputation of the club and the structures (youngs & first team).

But what to take into account when you have to choose between affiliated clubs for marketing reasons (US, Japanese and Chinese clubs above all) ?

Does the amount you pay them reflect the importance of the deal ? The more you pay them the more benefits you will get ?

If someone has the answer, I welcome it :)

Usually, when I choose between affiliated clubs, I check mainly the reputation of the club and the structures (youngs & first team).

But what to take into account when you have to choose between affiliated clubs for marketing reasons (US, Japanese and Chinese clubs above all) ?

Does the amount you pay them reflect the importance of the deal ? The more you pay them the more benefits you will get ?

If someone has the answer, I welcome it :)

As far as I know, how you ask for a feeder club determines what kind of clubs the board will give you.

If you talk about reputation in another country, the board will give you a list of foreign clubs. These kind of feeder clubs will also boost your merchandise sales.

If you talk them about sending players out on loan, they are likely give you a list of clubs within close proximity.

For your question, using FMRTE helps to see benefit of potential. Check its city for population and check the club's attendance number and others. In short, the more you pay has little to do the benefits, I think. You just need to choose the right one.

Archived