Product Key

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help, i bought football manager 2012 of ebay the other day thinking it was a new copy but it turned out after the sent me a email that the code had been use.

once i got then game then had blacked out the code so i can't use it, is there any other way that i can get a new code ?:confused:

Thanks Danny

Contact the seller of the item and get the code from them. If they don't get back to you or refuse to, then contact eBay and report them. eBay might be able to refund you - as it's likely that you got scammed here.

But reputably from Steam store. It's clear that you can purchase online. And Steam takes PayPal (afaik).

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help, i bought football manager 2012 of ebay the other day thinking it was a new copy but it turned out after the sent me a email that the code had been use.

once i got then game then had blacked out the code so i can't use it, is there any other way that i can get a new code ?:confused:

Thanks Danny

This should not have been sold on e bay with a used activation code so return it and get your money back.

I think technically on the EULA (end user license agreement) you're not meant to be able to sell it on. You're entitled to your copy of it but not redistribution of the game. So you can't install the game then sell it to someone else.

You agree to these terms upon installation of the game. If someone has bought the game, installed it, then tried to sell it on, I think they are in violation of the EULA - and should be reported.

Archived