Picking your own feeder club

I've been trying to figure this out for ages but on how on earth do you pick your own feeder club? The board have said i can pick my own feeder club as I've been there a while and i got the little achievement thing but then there is no further information on how to pick a specific club. I would like a feeder club in Spain or Croatia to get players work permits as i have filled my non-eu quota (French League) what am i missing here?

The Board will select a list of clubs on your behalf for you to choose from, based on their ability to work with, and negotiate a deal with the list of Clubs.

I Believe like real life there are just certain clubs your club won't work with, ones requiring a high annual fee to be associated and the like.

You can swap and replace existing feeder clubs through FMrte

I had this previously. Look at the club you like and there should be an option to become feeder club. BTW Croatia isn't in the EU (watch this space!) so players there won't be EU eligible.

I had this previously. Look at the club you like and there should be an option to become feeder club. BTW Croatia isn't in the EU (watch this space!) so players there won't be EU eligible.
I've looked and can't find that option anywhere :( where abouts is it? and i know but in Ligue 1 all nations in Europe (And Africa :s) are treated as EU.

I know how to request a club it's just the actually process of picking a specific club. The game says i can do it but doesn't tell me how where is the actual option to pick a specific club?

I know how to request a club it's just the actually process of picking a specific club. The game says i can do it but doesn't tell me how where is the actual option to pick a specific club?

Sorry, I thought those threads explained it?

In FM10, when offered this option, you go to a club and select it as your choice to be a feeder, (similar to choosing for a friendly match) the board would then attempt to do a deal with that club and get back to you.

In FM11 many people reported this as being broken, because although it appeared you could choose a club yourself, you couldn't, (you were presented with a short list I think) the reason for this is given by Neil Brock here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/262993-Please-help-Cannot-choose-my-own-feeder-club?highlight=choose+feeder+club

FM12 appears to be the same or similar to FM11.

Archived