Transfer Cheating AI

So im trying to sign Lee Novak for bristol rovers after ive won promotion to league 1. I offer him a key role and £3000 a week plus £500 appearance fee. He accepts.

But no, he decided to go to charlton also in league 1 as a rotation player on £1600 a week and a £600 appearance fee.

BS.

Rant over thanks for listening.

He probably hates you or Bristol Rovers. Get over it and move on :p

Aye, onwards and upwards. Regardless its still bs. :D

How far into the game are you? I'd guess that Charlton have a much higher rep than Bristol Rovers if you are still quite early on.

About to start the second season.

Charlton predicted for promotion, im predicted for mid table. It would almost be realistic if they were paying him a decent wage to sit on the bench, but the fact hes earning considerably less smacks of a lack of realism imo.

It so happens that some players and/or agents just don't like you or your team.

I had Sergio Aguero refuse to sign for me in Fm 2011. I had won the CHampions League several times. His agent just didn't like me. He ended up signing for Arsenal for a lot less wages.

Reputation unfortunately plays too big a role in the game in situations like this. Which is especially troublesome when you're a small club moving up the leagues, but your reputation doesn't catch up.

Id hazzard a guess that their reputation isnt too far ahead of mine. Probably only a few hundred points i reckon maybe a tad more.

At the start of the game Bristol Rovers have a rep of

and Charlton have a rep of

which is the

3rd

highest in League 1.

Not sure how much you would have gained with promotion, though I do agree that rep seems to have a larger impact on players than it should.

I'm just going by what a lot of people have experienced with dafuge's challenge, where you can be playing in L2 and even L1, but still have a lower reputation than some full time BSP clubs, which of course affects competing for players.

Yeah i can see how that would be a problem.

At the start of the game Bristol Rovers have a rep of

and Charlton have a rep of

which is the

3rd

highest in League 1.

Not sure how much you would have gained with promotion, though I do agree that rep seems to have a larger impact on players than it should.

Yeah, i knew rovers rep as ive had a look at the editor. Didnt realise Charltons was that high. Still doesnt make proper sense though imo. The rep between the clubs isnt enough imo that it would justify a player taking a pay cut to play less.

Archived