Do you believe that there are no scripted goals in game?

Do you bellive that there are no scripted goals in game?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you bellive that there are no scripted goals in game?

• Yes
    • No

What do you mean by scripted goals? Like a set-up, where players will intentionally make mistakes etc to allow the opposition to score?

like sometime when u are leading 2-0, there are only opposition on ur back half, and you have 5 players on it, and one of them do a double legged tackle on him and get sent off and GIFTS goals???

I would be surprised if there were, and I certainly haven't seen any goals I was suspicious of. I've seen plenty of goals I didn't like! But then nobody likes conceding goals, and we'll always try to blame someone else/outside forces, rather than accept our own tactical shortfalls (of which I have many).

Of all the goals I've conceded so far; there have been loads where my players were simply beaten by better players, there were plenty of goals that could have been tactically avoided (my fault), and then there have also been a few daft goals which I accept as part and parcel of football.

The question doesn't make sense. The whole game is 'written' and calculated at the start of the game and after every tactic alteration.

Agreed. The question/poll doesn't make sense because it presupposes that what you see in the highlights is actual, live gameplay - which it isn't. I voted no anyway since all the goals are scripted. The OP should rid himself of the illusion he lives in straight away, as that would certainly save him from rage-induced heart-attacks or strokes. Only then can he start to see that his ability to recognize patterns in the animations is a blessing and not a curse or conspiracy.

Archived