Suggestion: Show scout name when showing report in little window

One thing I really like about FM12 is the nice bits of information which are often presented in appropriate places and thereby really add to the game.

One exampe is that, when a player is removed from the shortlist after a year, on the right side extra information on the player appears, including the stars ratings of the latest scout report. :thup:

Now, my style to play the game in that situation is to assign the same scout to rescout the player after that year has passed to check his progress or to see if his rating has fallen, possibly due to an increase of my current squad's stature.

In order to do that, I now right-click on the player, go via scouting to 'scout report'. Then I check who has filed that last report on the player and from the scout report screen select this scout to file another report.

At least for my way of doing this it would save a lot of time (about 5 additional seconds spent per season for every player on the shortlist, that really adds up!) if the information window on the right side also showed the name of the scout whose report is shown there in the stars ratings. That could be one of those little thinsg which make life just better. :)

Are you guys doing it the same way?

I guess there should be many people who act similarly and would profit from that as well.

Archived