approaching agents

Just a thought after reading about what Doncaster are doing in the transfer market....they have approached an agent, Willie McKay if anyone's interested, and asked him to help them recruit players....so far he's enabled them to bring in Chimbonda, Beye, Diouf etc. Would this be useful in FM and viable?

There certainly should be a lot more interaction with them. Another thing suggested somewhere is that you should be able to approach them when one of your players is whinging about wanting to move and tell them to sort something out. It's rather ridiculous that once a player requests to move you as a manager are required to find ways to move them on when they should have agents for exactly that sort of thing.

This is a good thread!

Where are players agents when I want to get the player out, offer him in decreasing amounts till he's free. He is miserable playing for me & wants out. No bloody offers! What the hell is is agent doing?

There should be some sort of dialogue (Club/agent) to go into this issue & get players moved. I would certainly pay a (negotiable) fee to the agent to achieve this!

Archived