Im upgrading my facilities and soon it should be completed, but...

That would depend on which step on the ladder you are upgrading. Going from 'excellent' to 'state of the art' costs a lot more than going from mediocre to average.

I also have a feeling that chairman personality plays a part on how much money you have to have available for him to agree to the upgrade...

That is something I highlighted last version that it would be handy to have some sort of indicator how much your next upgrade would cost. That way you know when the time is right to ask your board for an upgrade. The decision is still theirs if they feel the money should be spend elsewhere...

And maybe also how much it would cost to expand/build a new stadium.

That is something I highlighted last version that it would be handy to have some sort of indicator how much your next upgrade would cost. That way you know when the time is right to ask your board for an upgrade. The decision is still theirs if they feel the money should be spend elsewhere...

And maybe also how much it would cost to expand/build a new stadium.

It tells you how much in the news item you get if the upgrade is granted.

It tells you how much in the news item you get if the upgrade is granted.

Might not explained my point properly... I want to know before I ask the board for an upgrade, not once it's granted. Just to know I should bother or not, and to see if I need to sell a few players to reach the minimum amount of funds required for the upgrade.

Archived