Player Tutoring Question

Pretty straightforward question - What's the difference between "As a senior member of the squad, I'd like you to tutor ??? as I feel you can help improve his game" and "AS a senior member of the squad, I think it would be beneficial if you were to take ??? under your wing and mentor him off the pitch"???

Does the second concentrate more on personalities, and the first mental attributes, or is it the same thing, and just 2 different approaches to asking the question?

Insight would be useful before I start developing some of my youths!

Who knows :) ... I guess you can try to look in the Tactics subforum and see if anyone has bothered to reverse-engineer this function yet again. As with former FM versions, there is absolutely no documentation on the feature. So either you have to wait for someone to test it, or try it out yourself and see if you can see any difference in the results.

Thanks for the info - to be honest, I've tried both and haven't noticed anything in the reports back, or any specific changes that happen in one and not the other - might just be like board requests where you can approach the subject in different ways to elicit the response you want!

Archived