Is this all in one pc good enough for fm12

Packard bell one two All in one touch pc

23" touch screen

Top of the range model L I9023 uk

Comes with box and instructions. Does not come with keyboard or mouse but most people will have that anyway!!

Spec as follows..

Inbuilt freeview digital tv

Wall mountable*

Intel core i3 540m processor 23" multimedia touch screen monitor with full hd 1080p

4gb ddr3 memory

1TB hard drive

Blu-ray / super multiple combo drive

Nvidia geforce 315 512mb

Internal speaker

Software as follows...

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit

Office 2010 preloaded (purchase a product key to activate)

Office starter 2010

Norton Internet security 2011 trial

Nero 9 essentials

Photoshop elements 8

Complete media package! you will receive this like you went to the shop and paid £1100 for it!

I paid £335 is this a good touchscreen pc and will it handle fm12

£850? thats a lie..

you can get a much better laptop than that for £500 and easily get one with same spec for around the same price..

http://search.laptopsdirect.co.uk/laptops_between_400_and_500_pounds/page.asp

the first page i found

The screen on his PC is much bigger and is Full HD.

None of those laptops have that. He's right in saying a laptop with a full HD screen will be expensive.

The screen on his PC is much bigger and is Full HD.

None of those laptops have that. He's right in saying a laptop with a full HD screen will be expensive.

I hope you realize that you can get a Laptop AND a Monitor for the 850 so you can benefit from both (if Screen size is essential).

I didn't get what you budget is after all? 500?

I hope you realize that you can get a Laptop AND a Monitor for the 850 so you can benefit from both (if Screen size is essential).

I didn't get what you budget is after all? 500?

Firstly, I'm not the OP, so I don't have a budget.

Secondly - why on earth would you buy a laptop and a monitor? You either need portability or you don't. If you're going to have it connected to a screen all the time then you would save yourself a bunch of money and just buy a desktop.

You don't really want to be spending a lot of time fiddling about with extended displays and the drawbacks they have.

Firstly, I'm not the OP, so I don't have a budget.

Secondly - why on earth would you buy a laptop and a monitor? You either need portability or you don't. If you're going to have it connected to a screen all the time then you would save yourself a bunch of money and just buy a desktop.

You don't really want to be spending a lot of time fiddling about with extended displays and the drawbacks they have.

Put a line between the 2 questions, obviously it wasn't for you.

Because when you are at home you have 2 screens and plenty of space for whatever you want. When you go somewhere (or even to another room) you have a laptop. He is not going to be the first one to do this, trust me.

Can you please enlighten me about these drawbacks - I've been extending on two different laptops, different brands and generations on an external monitor with no effort at all.

That boggles me. The money that's been wasted by doing that is..anyway.

Driver software tends to be buggy when dealing with extended displays because not many people use it. It can (only can) cause problems with games or full screen applications.

It's not a waste of money if you need a laptop to move around. I personally have a laptop as I do move around and a TV/Monitor that I use both as TV and as an extended screen, depending on what I need. Personally, I can't find a difference between buy a desktop with a monitor + a TV and laptop with monitor/TV - the money would be similar but you can move one of them around and the other you can't. It's possible to hae some driver issues I guess, I've not had any problems so far.

I only paid 335 and this has full hd 23 inch screen and built in freeveiw and a blue-ray built in I thought this was a great deal. You never get as good of a deal on a laptop as everyone wants the laptops as you can take them anywhere.

Archived