Attacking Set Pieces - Match Prep?

Hi guys, this has been annoying me for the last fe FM's now. I'm a lazy player and like to leave match prep and team talks to my Assistant Manager, and was wondering why everytime I do this, match prep is ALWAYS 'Attacking Set Pieces' I mean even when you have a defense coaching style assistant manager, he still puts in on attacking set pieces!

Is this a bug in the game or something, as I would of thought that the assistant would change it depending on what he thought was best?

Thanks

Steve

No, that's quite logical to me. Defensive coaches will look to play defensive but set-pieces are a lethal weapon to have if you're going to play defensive. So having your team on attacking set-pieces is logical as in theory your team will become better as attacking set-pieces which can hopefully mean them nicking a goal from a free-kick or a corner.

No, that's quite logical to me. Defensive coaches will look to play defensive but set-pieces are a lethal weapon to have if you're going to play defensive. So having your team on attacking set-pieces is logical as in theory your team will become better as attacking set-pieces which can hopefully mean them nicking a goal from a free-kick or a corner.

Surely it can't be logical when every single assistant manager chooses the exact same match prep all the time!?

Steve

Archived