Idea to improve agent offers

I think it would be a neat feature if when agents offered you players they could include a "Video" of their clients best moments in their career so far. Basically a set of match clips of their best goals/tackles/runs etc.

Maybe you could even request this from players you were interested in and it would become a part of the scouting report.

If you wanted more realism then perhaps only allow clips from televised matches.

i find it ridiculous that sometimes the agent just outright refuse to hold contract talks with me and i have no way to let the player (be it mine or another club) that this is happening.. i would very much at least hope that i can let my player know this is happening and that even after the previous contract talks fail, i am still keen to offer him a contract.. if the agent is blocking these moves, i want him to know so he can go sort it out with his agent instead of cry me a river... in fact, i would very much like to have the option to be able to persuade my player to sack his agent..

indeed they would send videos

but not really usefull to evaluate a player (in FM) IMO

I don't see why it wouldn't be useful to evaluate a player, afterall some people watch games to have a look at players. At least this physical evidence would give a better first hand view of a players abilities on the pitch compared to just a few numbers on the attributes page.

Granted, this idea takes into consideration only the best moments of a player and would fail to provide evidence of a player's consistency. As a result, I think it would be better to show a number of clips from the player's previous few matches, that way there is no bias towards the clips only showing his good performances.

The agent is not going to offer a video that shows his client in anything other than a good light, so in truth, this is really pointless- all players will have one good moment to show even if they are rubbish.

My thoughts were an adaption of the original idea. Rather than the agent provide the video, why not your scout put together a collaboration of clips he thinks may be useful to you.

Archived