Anyone else seen a player sent off for dissent?

Had a couple of oddities and wondered if there are others who have experienced them or if they are a couple of bugs.

1. I had Boulharouz sent off for a rash challenge. After the game in the Press Conference I was asked if Michael Owen would suffer from his sending off. He didn't get sent off it was Boulharouz!! Bug I expect?

2. Playing Everton and Hettinga brought down Cole when clean through. A definite red card and it was just that. Then the Referee does this little dance in the middle of the pitch and pulls out a yellow card followed by a red and another Everton player walks off so they are down to 9. Most confusing. After the game I look back at the stats and Leighton Baines was dismissed for "ungentlemanly conduct." Did he say something to the Referee? Did he stick two fingers up?! I have absolutely no idea what happened here and have never seen it before. Can someone clarify or could it be a bizarre ME Bug?

Neither dissent nor ungentlemany conduct are punishable directly with a red card as they are cautionable offences only. The first example with the wrong name will be a bug I suspect.

Sometime the graphical representation of the game that you see doesnt match up to what actuallyt happened on the park and maybe the commentary lines would give more info.

Had a couple of oddities and wondered if there are others who have experienced them or if they are a couple of bugs.

1. I had Boulharouz sent off for a rash challenge. After the game in the Press Conference I was asked if Michael Owen would suffer from his sending off. He didn't get sent off it was Boulharouz!! Bug I expect?

2. Playing Everton and Hettinga brought down Cole when clean through. A definite red card and it was just that. Then the Referee does this little dance in the middle of the pitch and pulls out a yellow card followed by a red and another Everton player walks off so they are down to 9. Most confusing. After the game I look back at the stats and Leighton Baines was dismissed for "ungentlemanly conduct." Did he say something to the Referee? Did he stick two fingers up?! I have absolutely no idea what happened here and have never seen it before. Can someone clarify or could it be a bizarre ME Bug?

1. Did you take Michael Owen off for a defender to put in Boulahrouz's spot? I think there's a bug, where then that player you've taken off as a tactical change is somehow seen as the one who was sent off by the game.

2. Players do get booked for dissent, normally for protesting a decision. I've seen cases, where player got booked for a foul and then straight away again for complaining and also cases, where another player got booked off for complaining over a decision like Baines did in your game.

Archived