How to add/remove leagues?

I think you go to game status - the option is in there if I remember correctly.

I would go right now and check but someone will probably answer before I post this, never mind load up the game :D

EDIT: I'll do it anyway.

EDIT again: Yes, go to game status, then the tab beside that is "customise game" :)

I don't think you can. From what I've seen on the forums it's only an add/remove system and you can't put the nations divisions in to view only.

Edit: I will add though that in my Forest save I didn't have France loaded or any extra players and I got the newgens you get from that team or can get from that team.

I don't think you can. From what I've seen on the forums it's only an add/remove system and you can't put the nations divisions in to view only.

Edit: I will add though that in my Forest save I didn't have France loaded or any extra players and I got the newgens you get from that team or can get from that team.

Yes but apparently when you have France leagues loaded up as playable you don't get Clairefontaine newgens. This is what has happened in my game. They just have greyed out players

You don't need to wait until the end of the season, you can set it anytime, then it will automatically change at the start of whatever league you wants new season. If you wait until the end of your season, the league you want to add may only be half way through so will have to wait even longer for it to activate.#

EDIT: Just noticed you wanted to remove leagues, but the principle is the same.

Archived