Its only 2025 but so far:

Premier League Titles:

Manchester United - 6

Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs - 2

Chelsea and Man City - 1

FA Cup winners

Manchester United - 3

Norwich - 2

Arsenal, Blackburn, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Newcastle, QPR, Spurs and Wolves - 1

League Cup winners

Liverpool and Manchester City - 3

Blackburn, Everton, Huddersfield, Man Utd, Newcastle, Norwich, Sunderland and West Brom

Champions Cup

Barcalona and Real Madrid - 3

Man City and Spurs - 2

Bayern, Chelsea, Man Utd and Sevilla - 1

Euro Cup

Arsenal, Dortmund and Schalke - 2

CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow, Juventus, Liverpool, Man Utd, Sevilla, Spurs and Wolfsburg - 1

World Cup

France - 2

England - 1

Euro Championships

France - 3

England - 1

Some non league sucess for Cambridge (9th), Stockport (10th) and Newport County (16th) who now play in the Championship.

Going the other way, Leyton O (12th) and AFC Wimbledon (3rd) are in the Blue Square South and Bury (20th) and Stevenage (17th) are in Blue Square North.

Carlisle (16th) and Scunthorpe (13th) are in Blue Square Premier.

The honour of the only League team as of 2011/2012 season to be relegated from either the Blue Square North or South and into oblivion are Exeter City.

Maybe i was abit extreme but they do just drop out and they only appear in FA Cup or FA Trophy early rounds. They can gain promotion back to BSS as three teams are always promoted into that league every year but have no idea how its decided who? Im sure someone can explain.

ism-scfc - should give you some hope for the future cos you guys don't look like winning a game at the moment let alone a league or two!! I was/am a Rushden and Diamonds fan so the delight i get from the game is seeing K*ttering and N*orthampton fail. So im half happy, N*orthampton are in BSBP but K*ttering are now in League 2...

Ugh. Hate to see Manure doing well and AFC Wimbledon back in non-league. (N)

To be fair. Man Utd won the Premier League title for the first 4 years and the other two titles came in 2022 and 2023. Bit of a lean spell really.

AFC Wimbledon they finished first few season in Lge 2 8th, 8th, 10th and 11th then dropped in non league. Two playoff defeats then relegation to BSS. Won that divison twice but again relegation followed. Had a run to FA Trophy semi final once and two FA Cup fourth round defeats. Money seems the big issue, from 2015 to 2024 they spent just £325 on transfers. Yes i did put that figure correctly, £325.

I am Exeter currently on my save so hope I do a darn sight better :D

Always good to see Norwich winning trophies.

Norwich have been a good little side. Relegated after season 2, took 3 years to come back to Premier League and the best way to describe the league performance since is the same as Stoke IRL. Improving season on season. On top of cup sucess they have had a couple of semi-final defeats also. The board are a patient bunch too, only one sacked manager. Of the other four managers, all have left to take up manager roles elsewhere, Scotland, Arsenal, Newcastle and Blackburn.

Archived