Regans on the PSP

One issue I have with the PSP version, is that regans for top class players are far too easy to get on your books. I am going into my 3rd season with SWFC, starting in the PL, and my teams consists of regans for:

Javier Zanetti, Walter Samuel, Marco Materazzi, Alessandro Nesta, Joan Capdevila, David Beckham, Maniche, Mark Van Bommel, Marcos Senna, Simone Perrotta, Zenden, Giggs, Stankovic, Crespo, Forlan, Klose, Diego Milito, Del Piero, Kanoute (who come back as an Italian?). All players got on a free after their first seasons or for less than 500K. What a team!

Is it as easy on the Iphone version?

Kanoute (who come back as an Italian?).

Marc stated a while back that sometimes the database will bring back regens with a different nationality.

Is it as easy on the iphone...in some respects yes, if you know what to look for then yes it is easy, have you tried playing with fog of war on? Makes the game alot harder

I find the problem is not finding them, it’s the ease of getting them. I actually enjoy the fact that they are easy to spot, otherwise I would be spending hours with a pen & paper hunting them down. Example: Crespo's regan came in @ River Plate, I bought him for 50K, and gave him 800 a week. It only appears to be Spanish & Italian clubs that assign a high value to top class regans, but then don’t offer them new contracts, so you can get them on a free sometimes anyway if you wait. To fix this I would like all regans to come into the game on at least 3 year contracts, and have the value by the club correlating with their potential ability & club reputation, at least then they will harder to get, and when you do prize that wonderkid away from Juventus, it will feel special.

PS. I remember in previous versions of FM that there was a fee for a player under 23, when their contract expired, this rule doesn’t appear in the game anymore? Has the official rules changed, or has this just been dropped.

I only had newgens on FMH2011 iPad- Weird ones. Sometimes way too good (Julian Scholten, almost evrything above fifteen points) or Dutch newgens with Spanish names(Enrique dos Santos, Dutch) I played with FC Groningen for six seasons now and I reached the finals of the Champions League once after defeating the likes of Chelsea and Barcelona and winning the League four consecutive times, and the cup three consecutive times. I could find 'Imre Illes' on the free transfer market, and later selling him to Chelsea for fifteen million. My transfer budget is almost ninety million euros. What. The. ****.

Archived