Is there any way to loan my lads to a particular club?

...Not a feeder club. Just a club in the same league as mine. They are struggling in the bottom and I want to help them with some of my young players, who need game experience anyway.

Any option to do that? Like recommend to this particluar club?

You can select a club if they aren't a feeder (and wont be in the same league).

Only option is if they are want to loan the player...if other clubs do also then you can reject their offers

Clearly you are Man City and are wanting to help out Man Utd :D

I'm not sure you can do that but I think that would be a nice addition in the game.

You can select a club if they aren't a feeder (and wont be in the same league).

Only option is if they are want to loan the player...if other clubs do also then you can reject their offers

Clearly you are Man City and are wanting to help out Man Utd :D

Maybe he should keep his youngsters with him as he obviously needs them if he wants to stay in europe ;)

Haha thanks I'm not sure if they want to loan my lads though..:p Actually the club I wanna help is Wrexham and they fight their way from BSP to Premiere League completely by themselves, pretty amazing for CPU managers... I just want to help keep them in the PL.

Add a manager. Put in loan offers. Accept their loan offer. Set the players you have loaned to them in the squad.

Set that manager on holiday indefinitely. Select the option to "Always use selected players where possible" (or something like that).

In the same way that clubs can send their staff to compile a loan report from another club, it would be nice to be able to contact a smaller club and ask if they are interested in loaning any of your players. Saying that, it sounds kind of condescending!

I wouldn't bother even trying. If they've reached the EPL on their own, even if they get relegated they're going to have plenty of money for the next few years and have done themselves massive favours anyway.

I guess one way could be to offer those players out on loan, and see what the response is, and if they happen to be one of the interested clubs, then just reject the rest? Otherwise I don't think it's possible.

Archived