German Reserves League

If you download the extension file which activates the German 4th tier, you'll have the second teams of most German first and second division clubs playable :)

Check the editors forum for that.

Otherwise you should be able to arrange this via the editor, but you may have to recreate the German league system completely for that.

It's very unlikely.

Promotion to the playable leagues is governed by a system which takes the reputations of the teams in the division below into account a lot. Thus, the second teams have hardly any chance of being selected for promotion that process as their reputations are a lot lower than the ones of the teams they are competing with.

So if you want to change that, you should edit the reputations of the second teams to match or exceed the ones of the other teams in their divisions.

hth :)

It's the only thing I really hate about managing in Germany - you can't keep your squad players fit (or get your first teamers back to fitness after injuries) if they're over 23. Unless you arrange lots of first team friendlies and manage all of those yourself to avoid your assistant picking any first team players. I wish they changed it so that when you arrange friendlies for your U-23 team the older players would be eligible.

It's the only thing I really hate about managing in Germany - you can't keep your squad players fit (or get your first teamers back to fitness after injuries) if they're over 23. Unless you arrange lots of first team friendlies and manage all of those yourself to avoid your assistant picking any first team players. I wish they changed it so that when you arrange friendlies for your U-23 team the older players would be eligible.

I agree, it's annoying.

Archived