New idea

Why on next manager that you will release don't make this ! The money that I won't spend from my transfer to give to my board room to pay credit or to use that money make the finance more good or to use the money for building new stadium .

I play with Inter and I'm season 2020-2021 . I have 200 mil for transfer and budget for week salaries I have 770.000 euros left . So I don't need these 200 million I can give these money to the board without problem .

What do you think about this ?

I would like to see something like this too.

I'm in my third season with Athletic Bilbao and I have a $71mil transfer budget for January. My team is strong and I really am looking to sell rather than buy. Almost every player I have bought recently has been a newgen and I think the most expensive one was something like $2.5. I also have been keeping my team well under the wage budget and we make profits many months while coming up with a massive turnover at the end of each season.

Yet, when I asked the board to upgrade my training facilities after they were downgraded due to technological advancements, they refused even though that would probably cost even less than many of the players I've bought and only a fraction of the massive transfer budget they gave me.

Any money left unused from a transfer budget is used by the game to calculate the next years budget, so it is not lost.

How is used , I don't need money for transfers ? I have now 300 mil euro for transfers and 1.4 mil for week salaries left and I don't need them . I want to give all of this money to the board . They can pay the loan of 200 mil or they can buy my ground because every time they said to me that they don't have money

ahhh, yes, he makes a good point. 300 million euros in the transfer kitty which isn't wanted yet the club can't afford to build a new ground.

Not sure if this would work but perhaps reduce your transfer budget and increase salary budget, does that put excess money back into clubs finances? If not then yes this is a good idea for the next FM

ahhh, yes, he makes a good point. 300 million euros in the transfer kitty which isn't wanted yet the club can't afford to build a new ground.

Not sure if this would work but perhaps reduce your transfer budget and increase salary budget, does that put excess money back into clubs finances? If not then yes this is a good idea for the next FM

I hope someone gonna see this . I will play maybe for another 10 years with this save and what , maybe I'' have 600 mil euro or more for transfers but I will not have money for new ground or to pay the bank loan . It is funny

I hope someone gonna see this . I will play maybe for another 10 years with this save and what , maybe I'' have 600 mil euro or more for transfers but I will not have money for new ground or to pay the bank loan . It is funny

It does sound like a reasonable idea but unfortunately you'd have a better chance of getting a son in game than getting a SI to consider implementing this into the game.

Give? That's not 300 mil + your club's bank balance you've got there, it's 300 mil out of your club's bank balance that you're allowed to spend on transfers. So there's nothing to "give back"; it is the board/club's money. I'm assuming that this isn't completely ear marked and the full balance is taken into account when calculating things like stadium expansions and whatnot, not the balance minus transfer budget.

Give? That's not 300 mil + your club's bank balance you've got there, it's 300 mil out of your club's bank balance that you're allowed to spend on transfers. So there's nothing to "give back"; it is the board/club's money. I'm assuming that this isn't completely ear marked and the full balance is taken into account when calculating things like stadium expansions and whatnot, not the balance minus transfer budget.

So then why the board said to me that they don't have money for new stadium or they tried 3 times to buy Guzeppe Meazza stadium and they said " we don't have money " but I have 3000 mil for transfers and 1.4 mil eur for week salaries .

Archived