International Management in Central/North America

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one. I am looking to start an international management career with a small central/north american country, so just need some answers from the ever knowledgable fm community :-)

1, What would you consider the best leagues/database to load?

2, Has anybody done this and would like to point me in the direction of a particular country?

All help greatfully received

I'd definitely recommend downloading the files in this thread, enabling them in your game and adding key staff before starting a new game.

As for which country to choose, it really depends what level you want to start at. Teams like Honduras, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Costa Rica and Canada have a good amount of foreign-based players to choose from so might be easier than starting at Cuba, El Salvador, Haiti etc. An intersting choice might be Suriname due to the amount of half-Dutch/half-Surinamese players in the Dutch leagues so if you go for them, make sure you also load the Dutch league.

As a useful tool, here is the FIFA World Rankings. Click on CONCACAF to have a list of the rankings of Central and North American nations :thup:

Enjoy your career and good luck with toppling the twin mights of Mexico and the USA!

Archived