A £500-600 System That Would Run 3D?

If you spend £500-£600 on a PC then it should definitely run the game without any problems at all.

My wife bought a Dell Inspiron 530S round about March in 2009 and it was just running on the basic integrated Intel graphics chipset on the motherboard. I managed to play FM2010 and FM2011 with no problems (the 3D graphics had to be at their lowest though).

Getting tired of the crappy onboard graphics chipset though I bought a new GeForce GT 520 a couple of weeks ago and I tried running FM2012. In the display settings I have two and a half stars for the 3D rating but I don't have any lag, choppiness and run everything at full.

In short, if it's a brand new PC worth between £500-£600 then you shouldn't have a problem at all.

If you spend £500-£600 on a PC then it should definitely run the game without any problems at all.

My wife bought a Dell Inspiron 530S round about March in 2009 and it was just running on the basic integrated Intel graphics chipset on the motherboard. I managed to play FM2010 and FM2011 with no problems (the 3D graphics had to be at their lowest though).

Getting tired of the crappy onboard graphics chipset though I bought a new GeForce GT 520 a couple of weeks ago and I tried running FM2012. In the display settings I have two and a half stars for the 3D rating but I don't have any lag, choppiness and run everything at full.

In short, if it's a brand new PC worth between £500-£600 then you shouldn't have a problem at all.

I was just looking at the grx card now I know it works with fm I'll pick it up in a few weeks

Archived