Anyone play on netbook ?

Still haven't bought the game, mainly for the fact the netbook skin hasn't been released atm but will buy as soon as its released

Any other netbook players on here and has the match engine problem that was on the demo been fixed in that there was no option of watching the game in 3d id you used a netbook (this was a glitch as mentioned by SI and not a problem with my netbook)

Any other netbook players on here and has the match engine problem that was on the demo been fixed in that there was no option of watching the game in 3d id you used a netbook (this was a glitch as mentioned by SI and not a problem with my netbook)

Well, sort of. SI don't support using netbooks to play the game. As the name suggests, they aren't supposed to be used to run resource-intensive programs.

I know and its fair enough. As a netbook user I'm not going to moan about the lack of time SI spend on improving netbook play as they don't want/need to.

Just thought I'd start a thread for all the netbookers out there..(own section of the forums would be nice too)

Before my current subnotebook I used to have one of the first Asus netbooks and it ran FM 2008 like hell. Currently enjoying FM12 with 3D (crowds, stadiums, weather) and working my way through the German 3 tiers. No complaints at all but then my sub comes with standard resolution and a bit of a snappier processor than the Atom. People will always try to run latest software on sub par hardware and why not if with some tweaks this means more FM gaming time than without.

Archived