3 file rolling save

Is this a known issue? If so my apologies. I have my pref. set for a 3 file rolling save to occur monthy. Well... it's not working as designed unless i am missing something. Any help is appreciated as always. My expectation is a 3 save files for my season i am running. 5 months in and still just one save file.

Thank you,

Dave

The two autosave options i'm am finding are- Autosave Interval which i have set to monthly, and Autosave mode which is set to 3 rolling. Is there a third option somewhere that i am missing

to get the game to autosave? Any help appreciated, and thank you mack4life for responding.

Are you saving yourself at all? every time you save it will then be a month before it tries to autosave if you save within that month, the month will start all over again.

Now that's different, but plausible. I'll play a month and a half and save to see what happens. Silly me thinking the game would autosave after an In Game month. :)

Now that's different, but plausible. I'll play a month and a half and save to see what happens. Silly me thinking the game would autosave after an In Game month. :)

The games does save after an in game month. If you're not getting any autosave files reduce the time interval to one week or so.

Archived