Financial Statistics?

Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere (I did do a search!)

Where do SI get all the finance figures for the clubs? Assuming it will be from yearly reports etc. But the reason I ask is I've just been reading through this amazing blog: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/. And I just wondered how accurate the figures are, because as this guy rightly points out, money is generally a measure of success in football, so having an extremely accurate financial model in the game should be pretty important.

Note: highly recommended site for anyone interested in the world of football, he does some great analysis on a bunch of different clubs, their revenue streams, debt structure and future prospects. Also wonder how SI will implement FFP when (or if) it eventually comes in?

I believe the Swiss Ramble guy just recently (like 2 days ago) announced that he's taking an indefinite hiatus from blogging. I assume due to personal/professional commitments (don't know for sure), but you are right, his blog is always a brilliant read.

I believe the Swiss Ramble guy just recently (like 2 days ago) announced that he's taking an indefinite hiatus from blogging. I assume due to personal/professional commitments (don't know for sure), but you are right, his blog is always a brilliant read.

I hope it's not long because i love reading those articles.

Archived