A Yank Does The Globe

ArranoBeltza

Decided to start a journeyman save to run alongside to my Athletic save. I have loaded a number of leagues (included added-on downloadable ones) and will be trying to manage all over and build up my reputation world wide. I'll begin unemployed and apply literally all over the place!

NOTE: Each league is loaded to the lowest possible level Unless otherwise noted. I may also change the available leagues as I see fit.

Playable Nations (Italic=removed, underline=added)

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Holland, Iraq, Israel, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, S. Africa, S. Korea, Sweden, USA, Uruguay, Lithuania, Serbia, Italy (to Serie B), Spain (to Liga Adelante)

View-Only Nations

Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Greece, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Mali, Mexico, N. Ireland, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine

Start Date: January 2011 (USA)

After not too much searching, I have found a job!

dilagori.gif

My team is expected to finish dead last, so we may have to struggle to stay afloat. However, I have a large budget which is less than 50% used up, so that is the main reason I took the job with this team. First, though, I will fill my fill the vacant staff list, check for which players I might be able to sign, and fill my empty backroom.

I am on a $1.7k p/w wage- about what I make IRL in a month!!

Wikipedia

Team Info

The season doesn't start 'till August and no games are scheduled (damned added leagues), so I may holiday for a bit before doing things.

February 16, 2011

Nothing much going on with my team. I scheduled an unimportant friendly against another Georgian side and sold off a completely unimportant player. I also filled up my staff. None of these are really worth screens.

However, I requested a parent club and this was the result:

slavialink.jpg

Archived