Few questions about regens

I've never saw a regen who supports a team different from the one that created him. Obviously it happens when they move clubs sometimes they'll end up with that club in their favoured list, but when they're first starting out at a club I've never saw them with a different favourite club.

For example an awful lot of kids in England will support the traditional "big 4". Lots of kids in Spain will support Barca and Real. In Scotland most will support Celtic and Rangers.

Maybe I've just been looking at the wrong players, though.

Also, I've been Bayern manager for a few years now so I've saw my fair share of German regens and not one speaks English. An awful lot of young people in Germany know English but it's never replicated in the game. Is that possible? Regens knowing multiple languages when they're first created? Again, it's possible I've just been looking at the wrong players.

I've saw my fair share of German regens and not one speaks English. An awful lot of young people in Germany know English but it's never replicated in the game. Is that possible? Regens knowing multiple languages when they're first created? Again, it's possible I've just been looking at the wrong players.
It is possible, Swiss or Scandinavian regens usually know 2-3 languages. The thing is, that the game only creates regens with the languages that are spoken in the country. It would be nice if most players would have some basic knowledge (school knowledge) of English, Spanish or French though.

Archived