Untouchable manager status

Originally posted by YesYesOhYay:

btw what year is trhis because it says sam allardyce at bolton!?

summer 2011

A lot of weird manager-swaps have occured icon_wink.gif

Koeman is still at valencia and won 3 seasons in a row the spanish title O_O .

Söderberg is at Inter, Wenger as ALWAYS at milan and some other funny things like Gullit @ Napoli icon_biggrin.gif.

I had untouchable status at Tiro Federal in Argentina after finishing 3rd in the Clausura.

When I decided to leave shortly after that in the news message the board failed to recognize my achievements though saying they felt the club needed a new direction!

They certainly got a new direction with the new manager who managed to gain about 28 points in his first season after I got about 67 in my last year. icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by lord victor:

First time i noticed this.

After 3 seasons with a created lower league club named Cefalù (being Pizzigethone irl) i managed to archieve serie A promotion.

My stability as manager is now 'Untouchable'

Anyone ever had this icon_biggrin.gif ?

Pic: http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abcxf4.jpg

totaly off topic, but I must know...

How did you manage to get all the right names for the leagues? was it sortitoutsi or something else i dont know about?

Originally posted by Colbarr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lord victor:

After 3 seasons with a created lower league club named Cefalù (being Pizzigethone irl) i managed to archieve serie A promotion.

How did you manage to get all the right names for the leagues? was it sortitoutsi or something else i dont know about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weegie update?

Originally posted by GreenEagle16:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Colbarr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lord victor:

How did you manage to get all the right names for the leagues? was it sortitoutsi or something else i dont know about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weegie update? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still doont understand, do explain please, i already have all the logos, but uld love the correct names, without having to use the editor and start all over again. I'm a sticklerr for aesthetics!!! hehe

Originally posted by Colbarr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GreenEagle16:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Colbarr:

Weegie update? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still doont understand, do explain please, i already have all the logos, but uld love the correct names, without having to use the editor and start all over again. I'm a sticklerr for aesthetics!!! hehe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I change the names of European Cups in the editor it works to have them right away without having to start a new game. Might be worth a try icon_smile.gif

Archived