too many chances / goals from the same thing

I don't know if anybody else has had this, but there seems to be a LOT of chances created and goals scored from a goal kick, headed back towards goal and a player running onto it behind the defence. I'm not saying this is just against me, it happens for me as well, but it happens a LOT - it feels like FIFA or something.

I've played around too in a new save, and even with the deepest defensive line and playing defensively, it still happens, doesn't seem to affect it.

Anybody else noticed this??

I don't know if anybody else has had this, but there seems to be a LOT of chances created and goals scored from a goal kick, headed back towards goal and a player running onto it behind the defence. I'm not saying this is just against me, it happens for me as well, but it happens a LOT - it feels like FIFA or something.

I've played around too in a new save, and even with the deepest defensive line and playing defensively, it still happens, doesn't seem to affect it.

Anybody else noticed this??

Yes, it was an issue in FM11 too. There's not much you can do about it unfortunately. The only positive (if there is one) is it happens both for you and against you so over a season there isn't too much of an advantage / disadvantage at the end of the day. Hopefully it'll be fixed for FM13.

was a major problem on fm11, hasn't been addressed, seemingly.

Although i'm in the lower non-leagues where strikers are generally putting their one-on-ones about 350 yards wide...... So it's easier to ignore the problem because it rarely results in a goal. Happens a lot though.

Up the blades.

uto ftb :D

Yes, it was an issue in FM11 too. There's not much you can do about it unfortunately. The only positive (if there is one) is it happens both for you and against you so over a season there isn't too much of an advantage / disadvantage at the end of the day. Hopefully it'll be fixed for FM13.

I guess it's just a case of ensuring you have at least one quick striker so that you don't lose out on it, and it's likely to happen for you as well - if you play 2 slowish strikers, then the opposition is likely to get an advantage out of it!

I never played much FM11 to be honest (I tend to get every 2 versions, not by choice, just when i'm 'into' a game). Could do with being addressed though I feel

Archived