Highest rating for keeper in heavy defeat.

I've had keepers make 2 fumbles into goals in a match and not even get negative commentary, let alone rating.

How can I punish him for poor performance if the game doesnt even think he was poor?!

Or how can you punish him for a genuinely poor performance, reflected in his match rating, when players can't take criticism anyway? I've noticed that many players simply refuse to accept they've put in a sub-standard shift. They'll blame the players around them, for 5 consecutive poor performances..!

Conversely, a good match rating like the OP means that you can't tell the goalkeeper "You need to start conceding less goals". A keeper can indeed concede 4 in a heroic performance, but you'd want to tell him (and the team as a whole) to stop conceding.

Or how can you punish him for a genuinely poor performance, reflected in his match rating, when players can't take criticism anyway? I've noticed that many players simply refuse to accept they've put in a sub-standard shift. They'll blame the players around them, for 5 consecutive poor performances..!

Conversely, a good match rating like the OP means that you can't tell the goalkeeper "You need to start conceding less goals". A keeper can indeed concede 4 in a heroic performance, but you'd want to tell him (and the team as a whole) to stop conceding.

It does seem to be an issue. I've been conceding anywhere from 2-4 per game recently (Bayern. Already won the league, and still winning just by scoring more than them). My entire back 5 are consistantly leaving me screaming at the screen when they either offer no challenge, fumble/mistake, run away, or something equally as stupid. Thanks to me winning 5-3, they get 6.9's. NO! You just conceded 3 goals at home to the team in 18th, that was terrible. But I can't do a thing about it vocally. The game says 6.9, he played ok, end of.

Archived