Jamie Carragher

OK, this game boggles my mind now.

Jamie is now 37 in my game and just now said he wanted to leave to get first team football, i was dissapointed as i wanted to keep him as a coach when he retired but i offered him to other clubs. (thats not what boggles my mind) no interested clubs as Carraghers determination to see out his playing career at Liverpool is a major contributing factor to the lack of interest from other teams. (thats still not the part boggling my mind). but what is, is that his short term plans are looking to see out the remainder of his playing days at the club BUT still wants to leave and at 37 STILL expects to be in the first team? :rolleyes:

Jamie is now 37 in my game and just now said he wanted to leave to get first team football, i was dissapointed as i wanted to keep him as a coach when he retired but i offered him to other clubs. (thats not what boggles my mind) no interested clubs as Carraghers determination to see out his playing career at Liverpool is a major contributing factor to the lack of interest from other teams. (thats still not the part boggling my mind). but what is, is that his short term plans are looking to see out the remainder of his playing days at the club BUT still wants to leave and at 37 STILL expects to be in the first team? :rolleyes:

Did you suggest he become a coach or whatever (pay attention to what he says he wants in the information panel)

This is still not sorted? Poor show. It's a bug or just doesn't work properly.

I wa slucky, he left to be a coach in my game when he was 34. More than happy to get him off the wage bill as he just wasn't good enough anymore.

Archived