General coaches namely goalkeeper coaches and my youth traning

I think we all know that those stars should be more than 2 stars. It does however seem like you have nobody training in goalkeeping in your U18s so maybe that's something to do with it?

If he had some players training using that schedule then the workload/rating would show up. It is because there is no one to train that it isn't showing.

That could be described as a bug, you could argue that the rating should be accurate whether there are players training or not.

It's neither one nor the other; with no one on the schedule it 's not no stars or the full compliment. I see it all the time when I put my whole squad on conditioning training at the start of pre-season.

I think we all know that those stars should be more than 2 stars. It does however seem like you have nobody training in goalkeeping in your U18s so maybe that's something to do with it?

Well that would depend on other attributes wouldn't it.

A 19 or 20 just in GK is simply not good enough.

Coaching Goalkeepers is not the only attribute needed for a good Goalkeeper Coach. The other attributes may be terrible.

I have a feeling that a coach with 19 for goalies and 1 for everything else will still be 2.5 stars.

The issue in the OP is nothing to do with attributes, it is just because there is no one training on that schedule (as said some time ago).

Archived