this game

i really love fm always have well from cm onwards anyway but since fm08 has came out all theres been on here has been constant sniping about how bad the game is yeah fair enough this version even i have took a lot longer to get in to it but thats just with living life an not enough time to play it anyway am starting a new game in the spanish first division all am saying is people on here moaning stop for a bit ur ruining and putting people like me off the game its still a very realistic and great game what do u all think.

all am saying is people on here moaning stop for a bit ur ruining and putting people like me off the game

Actually, the moaners are the people who keep the game updated with patches etc. If no one moaned, we would all still be playing a bug riddled game.

FM08 adds nothing to the series that FM07 didn't, the new features, while being great ideas were just very poorly implemented. Thats the reason Im playing FM07.

Originally posted by Neji:

Actually, the moaners are the people who keep the game updated with patches etc. If no one moaned, we would all still be playing a bug riddled game.

I see where tou're coming from and to an extent you are right, but it's the level of moaning that goe son on these forums that gets peoples got e.g. 5 threads in one afternoon about confidence bug is a bit pointless and some people do take it a bit too far. Constructive criticism i'm all for, but you have to admit that a large percentage of the people who complain are just abrasive and ignorant.

I'd also take it a step further and suggest that if there weren't as many people opening threads about different bugs then a lot of us would be oblivious to them. I think you can especially notice this on threads regarding tactics and the need to tweak them, where some people say they have to or it just doesn't work whereas others say they have great success with just one tactic. IMO tweaking and the mentality that it is necessary to tweak has been created by these forums.

I feel like moaning has become a bit of a sport on the forums. "Ah-ha! Another problem - I'll look great."

Bugs and the like should be uploaded to the bugs forum along with an example of the game/screenshot to the FTP. Rants on here are increasingly immature and vitriolic, and rarely have any substance.

Oh, and there's a search facility people should use before starting a new post. Perhaps this link should be in a sticky or something...

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

but you have to admit that a large percentage of the people who complain are just abrasive and ignorant.

Absolutely.

I'd also take it a step further and suggest that if there weren't as many people opening threads about different bugs then a lot of us would be oblivious to them.

I agree with this too. I remeber when FM05 (I think) came out and everyone was complaining about bugs but I didn't notice any at all. Then I came on here and it all went Pete Tong!

I do however think that these threads are almost as pointless as the moaning threads (but not quite as annoying icon_biggrin.gif ).

Archived