8 Long hard frustrating years....but I got there

So this has no point and people probably did this alot quicker, but for me getting this took a long time and I am proud that I have got there in the end...

nmcetl.png

And really it was all down to one man, the 51 million pound I payed in the January came good this season...

2h84ia8.png

And its not the end of the season yet

When it takes that long, it feel such an achievment! If you win it in 2 seasons I would say you will stop after 5 maybe, but I am no way near stopping, I need utter domination of La Liga and europe. We have so far won 2 Europa leagues that is all.

When you win Champions League it's not enough. You have to defend your title. You have to constantly win!

Once you've done that. On to the next team that hasn't been great, and do it again. No point in taking top roles where it's easy all the time. In my opinion.

I wonder how long it will take me to win the premiership with Hyde, especially now that Man ****** dumped me as a feeder club and i don't have any youth facilities to use. Impossible to find another parent club as well.

got to say the colours do not look as bad on my screen, its like a gold colour not a yellow, but yeh those pictures make it look bad. The only thing this season is the board expect a title challenge and i would be nowhere without Walter Abrham scoring on average 1.5 per game in 2019. Just got to January and he has score a rediculous amount of goals, which is good as I think my next highest is Hulk on 4 from 4 penaltys.

Archived