fm 2011 assistant manager in game tactics

there are some tactics during the play that my assistant manager would give me that i cant seem to do.....i am currently playing with sunderland and sometimes during the game my assistant manager would tell me that kieron richardson seems like he is used to playing at a higher tempo than asked....or lee catermole is used to playing a more direct game.....or titus bramble seems like he is used to closing down more often than asked to.....what do i have to do to follow them?

I don't think you can directly change it so that your players can do this separately. It's a team thing and I guess your assistant is just pointing out observations or things which he feels can improve that players performance. Unless you changed you're teams play, then I wouldn't worry about it.

If someone knows how to change it so that individual players close down more or play at a quicker tempo then please tell me as I would like to know :thup:.. But as I've said, I think it's a team thing and your assistant manager is just pointing it out.

I don't think you can directly change it so that your players can do this separately. It's a team thing and I guess your assistant is just pointing out observations or things which he feels can improve that players performance. Unless you changed you're teams play, then I wouldn't worry about it.

If someone knows how to change it so that individual players close down more or play at a quicker tempo then please tell me as I would like to know :thup:.. But as I've said, I think it's a team thing and your assistant manager is just pointing it out.

You can click on a player, go to "player instructions"/"advanced" and there you can change a bunch a things, including the ones that the assistant points out. From my experience though, I don't pay much attention to those - it usually happens with newer players that aren't used to the team style yet. With time, they adjust to the team play and the assistant stops bitching :)

Archived